So, what do you really think of Pinterest?
Addicting–waste of time–saves you time? Just when you thought you couldn’t handle any more social media. Does Pinterest bring out your materialistic side? No, just don’t GO there!
Let Pinterest bring out your creative side. Use IT — don’t let it time-rob YOU!
Here, let me help. I’ll take the hassle out of it for you. If you enjoy any part of being creative, you’ll love my Artkin Pinterest boards.
Want to try some DIY Pinterest ideas, but aren’t sure just how to start?
I double-dare you to take a peek:
- thoughtful gifts for Mom (that might make her cry)
- cool gift ideas for Dad
- unique gifts for Grandma and teachers and weddings, oh my!
- adorable baby shower and gift ideas
- colorful decorations for your next party — lots of DIY that anyone can do
- yummy party sweets and savories
- don’t forget the party drinks! For young and old(er)–eye-catching, thirst-quenching and yummy
- fun family activities – DIY crafts, games, even make a solar oven out of a pizza box!
- printables — for holiday and party decor, gift cards, gifts. Try some paper fortune cookies!
I know, I know—who has the time?
Pin your faves from my boards and save yourself the time.
Do it now—thank me later 😉
Know how to save even MORE time? Become a ‘Follower’ (we don’t always have to be leaders, do we?) and more will come your way (gently, not bombarded, because my life’s a little busy, too).
Don’t know how? First, get a Pinterest account (it’s free). Then, get to Artkin on Pinterest and click the red ‘Follow’ button in the upper right corner. Want to follow a particular Board? Just click ‘Follow’ below that board. It’s that easy! Now you’re ‘Following’ me! Yipee!
Be ready to get inspired–lots of new creative ideas will literally come your way.
“Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to find out what’s inside you, to make your soul grow.”
So, what do you really think of Pinterest? Do you get lost in it? Is it useful to you? Let me know which Artkin pins you explore (or want to explore). Send a pic. I hope you get inspired!
— Barbara Balkin, founder and ARTkinIST